Participants of the Investment Ready Program receive:
- 12 days in-house at Impact Hub Amsterdam for trainings and strategy sessions
- one on one mentoring from seasoned entrepreneurs
- one on one legal coaching from De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- one on one coaching from ING finance and investment experts
- one on one coaching on business modelling and strategy from BCG
- membership of Impact Hub Amsterdam, access to global network of impact makers
- one module with the cohort and coaches on the island of Texel (March)
- access to impact investor network
The Investment Ready Program is a unique 5-month peer-learning program that consists of 12 program days and individual support, leading up to an investor forum, supported by mentors, speakers, content experts and powerful business tools.
A cohort of 10 to 12 selected participants engage in a systematic review of their business strategy, model and team, before crafting a validated growth and investment plan.
Our program focuses on proof-of-concept stage ventures (revenue-generating; initial track record). We do not take equity in participants.
Not the program committee, nor a jury, but the participants themselves are the “investment committee” that decide who will be the “winner”. They reach their decision through ranking each other on 20+ investment criteria. This peer-ranking model (which we have applied before) generates an intensive learning process: participants commit to fully transparent peer-reviewing, engage in a continuous feedback cycle, and develop deep understanding of their fellow entrepreneurs’ businesses.
Altogether, the program teaches participants to “look through the lens of the investor”, seeing the perspectives that they will encounter during the investment process later on, allowing them to integrate the most important input along the way.
All participants pitch their strategy and plan at the final investor forum for which we selectively invite purpose-driven investors and funds. It is our goal that at least 50% of participants achieve their fundraising target through our connections and hit or exceed their growth objectives 12 to 24 months after the program.
Open office for potential participants: Nov. 16, (10.00 – 13.00)
Information breakfast: Nov 16 and Nov 23 (8:30 – 9:30, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for applications: Nov 28, 2018
Selection event: Dec. 10, 2018 (19:00-21:00)
Start program January 21, 2018
Costs: EUR 1.495.- (ex VAT)
Program days (t.b.c.)