Participants of the Investment Ready Program receive:
- 12 days in-house at Impact Hub Amsterdam for trainings and strategy sessions
- 1-on-1 mentoring from seasoned entrepreneurs
- 1-on-1 legal coaching from De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- 1-on-1 coaching from ING finance and investment experts
- 1-on-1 coaching on business modelling and strategy from Boston Consulting Group
- Impact Hub Amsterdam membership, which gives access to our global network of impact makers
- one module with the cohort and coaches on the island of Texel (in November)
- access to our extensive impact investor network
The Investment Ready Program is a unique 5-month peer-learning program that consists of 12 program days and individual support, leading up to an investor forum, supported by mentors, speakers, content experts and powerful business tools.
A cohort of 10 to 12 selected participants engage in a systematic review of their business strategy, model and team, before crafting a validated growth and investment plan. Our program focuses on proof-of-concept stage ventures (revenue-generating; initial track record). We do not take equity in participating ventures.
Neither the program committee nor a jury selects the “winner” of the program: the participants themselves are the investment committee. They reach their decision by ranking each other on 20+ investment criteria. This tried-and-tested peer-ranking model generates an intensive learning process: participants commit to fully transparent peer-reviewing, engage in a continuous feedback cycle, and develop a deep understanding of their fellow entrepreneurs’ businesses. The program teaches participants to look through the lens of an investor, thoroughly preparing them for the investment process later on.
All participants pitch their strategy and plan at the final investor forum for which we selectively invite purpose-driven investors and funds. It is our goal that at least 50% of participants achieve their fundraising target through our connections and hit or exceed their growth objectives 12 to 24 months after the program.
Deadline for applications: Sept. 23, 2019
Selection event: Sept. 30, 2019 (19:00-21:00) at Impact Hub Amsterdam
Announcement participants: Oct. 2, 2019.
In-depth intake interviews, Oct. 3-10 2019.
Start program October 14, 2019
Costs: EUR 1.495.- (ex VAT)